The Data Protection Act 1998 (DPA) requires Organisations that process personal data about its users to issue Fair Processing Notices (FPN) to explain what information is being held and what it will be used for.
- All information received in relation to order processing or enquiries is held purely for the purpose of providing the service we offer (i.e. processing online shop orders, providing quotes based on information provided) and is not used for any other purpose (i.e. marketing).
- Information obtained during the Online Shop ordering process (i.e. Paypal) is recorded in accordance with Paypal’s terms of usage. All financial transactions recorded by ourselves are held for 6yrs in accordance with HMRC guidelines, however, actual order confirmation emails will be deleted within 90 days of orders being despatched.
- During the Online Shop ordering process Paypal may request card details from you, this information is not supplied to ourselves at any time and is held securely in line with Paypal’s terms of usage. Should you prefer not to use Paypal please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org and we can provide you with an invoice for your item along with bank details for a bank transfer payment.
Corporate / Business Enquiries
- All enquiry emails are held for a period of up to 1yr in the case of new enquiries. All enquiry emails and subsequent artwork which become verified orders may be kept indefinitely for continuity and for reference back to changes in design. Should you wish your information be deleted please email us on email@example.com and we can have your records removed, however, please be aware that we cannot maintain continuity for repeat orders if we are unable to reference previous details.
- We reserve the right to place corporate design images on our website gallerty from time to time, and should we wish to upload your design for display purposes, we will not do so without receiving your permission first.
Using Your Information & Personal Data
- We are dedicated to safeguarding and preserving your privacy when visiting our site or communicating electronically with us. All information is held in a secure manner that is compatible with the Data Protection Act. We will endeavour to keep your information accurate and up to date and not keep it for longer than is necessary.
Accesss to your information
- Under the Data Protection Act 1998, you can make a formal request for the following information:
- clarification that your personal data is being processed by ourselves
- a description and copy of such personal data
- the reasons why such data is being processed
- details of to whom they are or may be disclosed
Our / Your Data
- Will not be distributed to any third party other than ones agreed upon by the data owner (other than in circumstances where we are required to by law)
- Will not be used for marketing purposes